Event Address: Purana Qila Museum, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Description: Located inside the Old Fort in Delhi, Purana Quila Museum display the artifacts which were unearthed from the Maurya period, Sunga period, Saka-Kushan period as well as the Gupta period excavations. Opened for the general public in the year 2005, the Purana Qila Museum mostly contains evidence from earliest settlements dating back to around 1000 BC. In addition to this the Purana Qila Museum also contains the details of the Old Fort in particular and the rest of Delhi in general.
The timings of the Purana Qila Museum is 10:00 am to 5:00 pm and it remains closed to the public on Fridays.
The entry fee for the Purana Qila Museum is INR 5 for people above 15 years. Nearest To reach the Purana Qila Museum, tourists can travel by metro and get down at the station Pragati Maidan. An alternate to reach the museum is also by bus as the museum is situated close to the bus stop near the Zoo.
- The e-ticket is not transferable
- Entry Fee is not refundable.
- E-ticket cancellations are not permitted.
- Visitor shall be required to show an original photo identity proof at the entry to the monument.
- Inflammable/dangerous/explosive articles are not allowed.
- This monument is a Non Smoking zone.
- Edibles are not allowed inside the monument.
- Refund policy later for any transaction is not permitted as per the guidelines of the Archaeological Survey Of India so refund for any transaction under any circumstances won't be possible.
Event Start Date: Jul 31, 2019 10:00 am
Event End Date: Sep 30, 2019 05:00 pm