Event Address: Claying Thoughts Pottery Studio, A-Block, Jal Vayu Vihar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Get acquainted with the basics of pottery with our single session This pottery workshop is designed for beginners. In this workshop, participants will be introduced to pottery using traditional hand building and wheel techniques. After the demo, each participant shall create their individual clay pots using both the methods under our supervision and guidance. At the end of workshop, participants can take back their handmade creations home.
What you will learn:
· Clay kneading and wedging process
· Wheel throwing and centering
· How to shape pot on spinning wheel
· Hand building method of making pot
· Designing and surface decoration technique
No prior art or clay experience required.
Location: Sector 21 Noida
Timings: 12 to 2 PM
Duration: 2 to 2.5 hours
Fees: INR 1000/- (includes all material and tools used)
How's The Venue?
Our studio is located on the rooftop on 2nd floor. It's nicely covered with bamboo walls and green plants around. The nearest metro station is Sector 16, Sector 18 Noida and Botanical Garden. From these stations, you can hire a cab or auto as they are just 10 to 15 min away from our studio. Our studio is listed on Google map (search for "Claying Thoughts" for directions).
Make A Note
1. Pottery requires mud work, so we advise you to wear comfortable casual clothes. Aprons shall be provided
2. Avoid wearing rings if possible and trim finger nails to enjoy pottery more.
3. Bring a shoe box to take back your creations safely.
Event Start Date: Feb 14, 2020 12:00 pm
Event End Date: Feb 14, 2020 02:00 pm